4861 Richmond Rd., Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Real Estate Investors &/or Commercial Development Property located on .551 acres in a high traffic area. The ranch-style home was built in 1956 on a deep lot, featuring 1,234 sq ft with a full basement of 1,234 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2 car attached garage w/ double doors in front & a single garage door located in the back, a shed is attached to the garage, front porch, fruit cellar, hardwood floors throughout, roof is in good condition, brand new furnace and the air-conditioning unit is only 2 years old. Home could use some TLC! To view the property please contact our office at (614) 433-SELL (7355).
Investors Dream for a Rehab Property or Ideal Commercial Development Property with .551 acres in a high traffic area!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL PROPERTY ARE SOLD IN “AS-IS” CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. ALL INFORMATION IN BROCHURE OR ADS ARE DERIVED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED CORRECT, BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED. ALL PROPERTY DIMENSIONS ARE ONLY APPROXIMATES. BUYERS SHALL RELY ENTIRELY ON THEIR OWN INFORMATION, JUDGEMENT, AND INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY AND RECORDS.
1. EVIDENCE OF TITLE: SELLER SHALL FURNISH TITLE INSURANCE COMMITMENT. IF CLEAR TITLE CAN NOT BE INSURED, BUYER IS NOT OBLIGATED TO BUY. TITLE INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AT BUYER’S EXPENSE.
2. POSSESSION: ZERO (0) DAYS AFTER CLOSING OR SUBJECT TO TENANTS RIGHTS.
3. DEED: SELLER SHALL CONVEY TO BUYER MARKETABLE TITLE.
4. TAXES & ASSESSMENTS: AT CLOSING SELLER SHALL PAY OR CREDIT PURCHASE PRICE ALL DELINQUENT TAXES, INCLUDING PENALTY & INTEREST, AND ALL ASSESSMENTS WHICH ARE A LEIN ON THE DATE OF THE CONTRACT.
5. RENTALS, INTEREST, CONDOMINIUM CHARGES, INSURANCE, UTILITIES AND SECURITY DEPOSITS: ADJUSTMENTS SHALL BE MADE THROUGH THE DATE OF CLOSING.
6. DAMAGE & DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: RISK OF LOSS TO THE REAL ESTATE AND APPUTENANCES SHALL BE BORN BY THE SELLER UNTIL CLOSING.
7. FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT: THE CONSIDERATION SHALL INCLUDE ALL FIXTURES.
8. iNSPECTIONS: INSPECT BEFORE YOU BUY. bUYERS MAY REQUEST ANY INSPECTIONS (TERMITE, WATER, WELL OR SEWER) OR WARRANTY PROGRAMS (GAS LINE OR MAINTENANCE) THEY WISH, BUT IT IS THEIR OBLIGATION TO PAY FOR SAME. hOWEVER, THE SUBJECT PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD “AS-IS” AND THERE IS NOT RIGHT TO RESCIND THE CONTRACT FOR ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY BE FOUND.
9. DEPOSIT: A DEPOSIT OF $1,000.00 CASH OR CHECK for PROPERTY PURCHASED ON DAY OF SALE TO BE DEPOSITED WITH BROKER/AUCTIONEER. DEPOSIT SHALL BE RETURNED TO BUYER IF NO CONTRACT IS ENTERED INTO. UPON ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT BY BOTH PARTIES, BROKER/AUCTIONEER SHALL DEPOSIT SUCH AMOUNT IN HIS TRUST ACCOUNT TO BE DISBURSED SUBJECT TO COLLECTION BY BROKER’S DEPOSITORY AS FOLLOWS: (A) IF SELLER FAILS OR REFUSES TO PERFORM, THE DEPOSIT SHALL BE RETURNED TO THE BUYER, (B) DEPOSIT SHALL BE APPLIED TO PURCHASE PRICE OR RETURNED TO BUYER WHEN TRANSACTION IS CLOSED, (C) IF BUYER FAILS OR REFUSES TO PERFORM, DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND PAID TO SELLER.
10. CLOSING: ALL PROPERTIES SHALL BE CLOSED WITHIN Thirty (30) days from the date of acceptance unless otherwise agreed to in writing by buyer and seller.
11. buyer’s premium: there is a 10% buyer’s premium added to the purchase price.
12. miscellaneous: buyer has examined all property involved and in making the offer is relying solely upon examination with reference to the conditions, character, and size of land, improvements, and fixtures if any. in compliance with fair housing laws, no party shall in any manner discriminate against any buyer or buyers because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
4861 Richmond Rd
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128